Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chic By You Wednesday Link Party #6

Guess what day it is? You guessed it right. Chic By You Wednesday Link Party! I can't wait to see what you've been working on the last week. 

Lets start off with features from last week.

These napkins are just so darn cute and easy to whip up before Easter. Check out the how to from Margaret @ chantillycharm.



Mary brought a fresh bright look to this dining room set. I love how it brightens the entire room up. Take a look at the before and afters @ orphans with makeup.

140321_5996.jpg

This milk canister has seen a few changes, but none are better than this one. Great job Laura @ im not a trophy wife.

milkcan4

Thank you everyone that shared their great projects on Chic By You. Lets get this party going!!

A few things
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

Most importantly, have fun sharing with each other.





10 comments:

  1. Thank you Ladies for hosting and sharing everyone :) Have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature of my French bunny napkins. have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invitation Tabatha. It's great to be in great company at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a lovely party!!! I love those bunny napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my dining room set. Much appreciated. Have a great day Tabatha.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and inviting me to your party! I have added your party button to my link up party tab on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting...I love those darling napkins too.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party invite, grabbed your button. I enjoyed browsing your page!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.