Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration #7

Hello, how's your Thursday? I feel like I'm running late all week. Next week I'm home with my kidlets for spring break, and I can't wait. I'm hoping to catch up on some work at home, paint up a few more pieces and get organized on my blog. This week I was inspired by lighting, partially because we are replacing the one in my dining room. These were my favorites from Pinterest.


I pinned this, but couldn't find the original source :( Sorry. The picture is pretty straight forward. I'm thinking this would be a great idea for my front sitting room, in front of the window. Energy efficient, and no cords needed.

 
I think this is the lamp that inspired me most this week! Check out Kelly @ the lilypad cottage. She has beautiful pieces.


Nothing like old bucket lighting. I think I may have another project for my hubby. (I couldn't find the original source for this)


How cool is this one? The lady who created this closed her blog....boo. It looks easy enough to make.


Wish I had these. Uploaded by organizeyourstuffnow. I'm sure these were costly, but could totally be recreated on a budget.


Lastly, this brute off of Haute Look. Missed that deal. I love that site!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my light inspiration. Can't wait to share our finished redo for my dining room light. Its been 2 months in the making. Thanks for stopping by and take care.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of doing that outdoor light too. It looks so cool and easy. I dont know why I dont think of these things myself hah.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.