My second goal this weekend is to do some marathon Pinning. My GF at work is beating me by 800, and she doesn't even try. Granted she Pins mostly food and crafts, and I have a much narrower window for my taste. So while she is in Hawaii for 2 weeks, I want to surprise her and catch up!! LOL. Keeping in mind that I still want wholesome Pins. My work is laid out. If I Pin while paint dries and every other moment I have, I just might pass her!
Here are my favorite Pins this week! Some reflect upcoming projects.
1. How easy would this be to make from plant holders. A little paint and patina?
2. You must check out this post by saved by love creations. I have a few yardsticks in the garage. I'm thinking the lamp shade first. Which one would you try?
3. I wish I could find one of these for my front sitting room.
4. I would really like to make this mug for work! I'm always trotting around with a coffee in the morning. Way too cute.
5. My new drink for Spring. I'll let you know how it tastes. Doesn't that look like a treat for you mouth.
Thanks for stopping by, you can follow me on Pinterest HERE. Take care and keep Pinning.