Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chic By You Wednesday Link Party #5

Good day to you. Happy Wednesday. It snowed up a storm here last night, it's definitely a lion year. I have been so busy painting and re-doing rooms in our house, I forgot to post the Party yesterday. Won't happen again, I hope.

Features from last week.

 

I love the cedar chest and sideboard Victoria @ victorias vntg dsgns. You received the most clicks, crowd favorite!


Darrielle @ dds cottage found these cane chairs. They look perfect the way they are, too bad you didn't get a chance to re-do them. I love your projects!

thrift store craft

Check out the map bucket from Bonnie @ oursecondhandhouse. I could see this in many different rooms.

Thank you everyone that shared their great projects on Chic By You.

Lets get this party going!!

A few things
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

 
5. Have fun.

 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Tabatha - My link up (no. 11) got messed up! Is it possible to delete it and I will re-link it up again. Much appreciated.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. Have a nice weekend.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and the invite to join your linky party! Thanks for hosting and giving us an opportunity to show off what we create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tabatha for the invite to the party!! I linked up the milk can!! laura

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.