Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vintage Pail

Hello. Happy Friday! I'm feeling a quite a bit under the weather, so I decided to take it easy and play with my camera. Peek-a-boo! Can you see me?


I love this vintage pail. I grabbed it from an antique mall in Edmonton over a year ago. This little gaffer has been resting in my spare bedroom on a shelf. No purpose for a year. Isn't that crazy? It's perfectly dirty, a little white paint spots all over. Nice green handle. Could probably use a little rust? But otherwise, perfect.
I've been observing other furniture photos, trying come up with ideas for better furniture pics. I will be introducing more props in my photos, or staging. You'll be seeing this man of steel around more often.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I love old tinware especially. Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you peeking there! What a great pail to use for styling your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.