Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Chalk Paint Hutch

Decisions, decisions. Why do I find choosing colors sooo hard? Is it because I will never come across another hutch of this style? Or because I paid so little, and don't want to waste my saved dollars on multiple coats? DO others take time to ponder the rainbow? I would love to let this beauty sit in my formal room, but unfortunately I'm tight on space. So this is what I have.
I love every detail on this beauty. Now do you see my dilemma? I don't want to waste such a work of art. Some of my ideas include.....Blue, teal, aqua. See the pattern?

This is a great color choice from Marty's Musings.  
I love the 2 tone blue, from Stiltskin Studios.

This could work, from The Shabbiest Chick.

 What do you think?

On a side note....it's almost Friday! Hello.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but my fav is the one from The Shabbiest Chick. Following you now and look forward to what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2 tone with natural wood color, also. Thanks Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.